KSAAE is sponsoring a video contest on how the arts impact your life and education. Use Your Imagination! Turn in something incisive, inspiring, ingenious and incredible. Students and supporters of Arts in Education are invited to participate and selected videos will be posted on the KSAAE You Tube Channel. An iPad and a Flat Screen TV will be awarded to the top 2 student entries. Other incredible prizes will be awarded for other outstanding submissions. Read on to learn more about how to enter, and for additional prizes.
1st Prize: iPad 2nd Prize: Flat Screen TV
Additional Prizes Include:
- Free 1-hour dance lesson in the style of your choice from K-State Dance (on-campus or via video-conference)
- Two free tickets to the University of Kansas Spring Dance concert.
- Full ride scholarship, tuition, room and board, to K-State Summer Band Camp
- Free 1-hour music lesson in the area of your choice from K-State Music (on-campus or via video-conference)
- Free tickets for family of 4 K-State Singers (April 25th McCain Auditorium)
- Free tickets for family of 4 In-A-Chord (April 24th McCain Auditorium)
- Free 1-hour lesson with Mark Foley, Principal Bass of the Wichita Symphony and Professor at Wichita State University.
- Full ride including tuition, room and board for the High Plains Music Camp at Fort Hayes University
- Free 1-hour lessons for music lessons in the following areas: Organ, Guitar, Electric Bass, Trombone, Tuba, Baritone, Flute, Cello, Double Bass
- Free 1-hour acting lesson from K-State Theatre (on-campus or via video-conference)
- Four free tickets to a theatrical show of the KU Theatre.
Keep posted for more prizes to come!